Favorite missing book quotes → Ron’s dueling advice
1. Rainbow Pudding Pops by Sandy Toes and Popsicles
2. Raspberry Limeade Ice Pops by Poofy Cheeks
3. Orange Julius Popsicles by A Night Owl
4. Banana Split on a Stick by Damy Health
5. Mango Popsicles by Katy She Cooks
6. Root Beer Float Pops by Erin Cooks
7. Pineapple Coconut Cilantro Popsicles by Keep Your Diet Real
8. Blackberry and Lime Popsicles by Baked Bree
9. Chocolate and Salted Caramel Pudding Pops by Endless Simmer
10. Lemonade Stand Popsicles by Somewhere Splendid
11. Cereal and Milk Popsicles by The Little Foodie
12. Pomegranate Yogurt Pops by The Kitchn
13. Easy, Creamy, Lemon Dream Popsicles by Whipped
14. Fresh Fruit Popsicles by PopSugar
15. Peanut Butter Oreo Popsicles by Pass the Sushi16. Berry Yogurt Popsicles by SkinnyTaste19. Boston Cream Pie Popsicles by Something Swanky
20. Homemade Frozen Jello Pops by For the Love of Food
21. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Popsicles by Chocolate & Carrots
22. Sunshine Pops by Martha Stewart
23. Chocolate Kiwi Popsicles by ShowFood Chef
24. Lemonade & Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles by Eat Good 4 Life
25. Honeydew Popsicles by Pass the Sushi
26. Watermelon Pops by Kraft
27. Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Popsicles by All Day I Dream About Food
28. Cookies and Cream Popsicles by Just Baked
29. Nutella Fudgesicles by Daily Waffle
30. Mango Orange Yogurt Popsicles by 6 Bittersweets
31. Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles by Bakers Royale
Um, I thought these were real people.
Why does no one speak of this work of art?
I spent the first 3 or 5 minutes of this movie trying to figure if it was freaking animated or not
man I loved how the tintin movie was done so much
Guys, it was directed by Stephen Spielberg, produced by Peter Jackson and written by Steven Moffat. This movie bleeds perfection.
are you freaking kidding me
I hate how online friendships die so quickly
I present the most badass gifset on Tumblr.
Legitimately turned on by this
This is the best thing.
Oh my gosh
I don’t even know this fandom and this is cool.
Reason #999 why the cartoon will always be ONE MILLION PERCENT better than that travesty of a movie. They did so much research and put so much detail in you don’t even notice.
Bonus trivia: Toph got a unique martial arts style to match her distinct version of Earthbending (Southern Praying Mantis style, I think) which the creators found out later was (according to legend) invented by a blind woman. Totally a coincidence, but still so *** cool.
(If you don’t watch the show, Toph is both blind from birth and the best *** Earthbender in the world. Also, GO WATCH THE SHOW.)
THIS SHOW WAS AMAZING. I DID NOT WATCH IT FOR A LONG TIME BUT WHEN I DID I WAS COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY. ART. IT WAS ART.
freaking ground sprinkles what the heck
What? You commoners don’t even have enough time to grind your own sprinkles?? Well, What do I have to lose?
I WILL DO IT
I WILL EAT THE COMMONERS SPRINKLES
THE OHSHC FANDOM TOOK OVER A POST FOR ONCE
imagine gordon ramsay playing flappy bird